Are you a driven sales professional that thrives in a high energy, fast paced, environment? Do you enjoy the thrill of building a book of business from the ground up? We’re a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company looking for entrepreneurial sales people to join us in our Paris offices.
As a Sales Manager for Azalead, you will be responsible for achieving your sales quota through aggressive prospecting and taking deals through to close. This is a high energy position, and the pace is quick, so you must be well organised and be able to manage a pipeline of up to 150 opportunities at one time. Focusing on mid-size and large technology businesses, you should be comfortable closing deals over 25K€.
- Meet monthly sales quota.
- Negotiate subscription contracts in excess of 25K€ with enterprise accounts
- Understand your customer’s marketing strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Azalead’s technology
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closing.
- Qualify prospects and efficiently present the Azalead solution online or in person.
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience required)
- At least 4 years selling technology in a sales hunter role
- Experience with cloud-based products is a plus.
- Proven experience meeting sales quota.
- Strong knowledge of mid to large size accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Excellent English skills
- 100K€ OTE, no caps!
Azalead is the international marketing automation platform for B2B. Azalead’s software identifies companies that visit a website, nurtures them with display advertising and alerts sales reps when key accounts are ready to engage. Azalead integrates with complementary sales and marketing applications including Salesforce.com. Founded by Nick Heys and Hervé Paolini in 2013, Azalead is used by over 500 B2B companies to accelerate sales. The company is headquartered in Paris, France.
Based in central Paris, we offer many benefits and a competitive pay plan with no caps! What really makes the difference is our open, transparent and international culture. By joining Azalead you will participate in the creation of a leading technology firm focused on customer success. You’ll act like an entrepreneur and be part of a winning, close-knit team. If this sounds like what you are looking for, we would be happy to hear from you.