Are you interested in joining a dynamic start-up in the fast-paced world of B2B marketing software?
You will be responsable for managing a wide variety of digital marketing projects:
● Email campaigns (content creation, configuration and deployment)
● Updating the web site and SEO optimisation (WordPress)
● Optimising ad words campaigns
● Creating and publishing social media content on Linkedin, Viadeo and YouTube
● Content creation (blog, press releases, email marketing)
● Campaign reporting (Performance, ROI and Analysis)
● You’ve created web sites or mobile applications, done photo or video editing, or run digital marketing campaigns.
● The Internet and all things digital is your passion!
● You are curious, creative, rigorous and proactive.
● You like to learn about new tools and new ways of doing things. You are a solution finder.
(our tools include WordPress, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and Salesforce.com)
● You know the basics of CRM and digital marketing
● You enjoy working as part of a team -but you take responsibility for the success of your own work.
● You are familiar with the world of B2B and high tech.
● Written and spoken English and French required.
Duration 4 to 6 months.
Azalead is the international marketing automation platform for B2B. Azalead’s software identifies companies that visit a website, nurtures them with display advertising and alerts sales reps when key accounts are ready to engage. Azalead integrates with complementary sales and marketing applications including Salesforce.com. Founded by Nick Heys and Hervé Paolini in 2013, Azalead is used by over 500 B2B companies to accelerate sales. The company is headquartered in Paris, France.
Based in central Paris, we offer many benefits. What really makes the difference is our open, transparent and international culture. By joining Azalead you will participate in the creation of a leading technology firm focused on customer success. You’ll act like an entrepreneur and be part of a winning, close-knit team. If this sounds like what you are looking for, we would be happy to hear from you.