You are talented, ambitious and self motivated. You thrive when surrounded by passionate people and you desire the opportunity to make a significant contribution in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Assume full ownership of the implementation and client success for the Azalead Marketing Automation product offering for accounts you are assigned to lead
- Guide the customer through initial technical implementation and troubleshooting of site tagging and audience segmentation
- Help customers understand Account Based Marketing (ABM), B2B analytics, prospect nurturing and display advertising best practices
- Guide the customer through the process of detailed campaign planning including segmentation concepts, determining offers and project managing the client through the creation of landing pages, creatives and setting up conversion tracking
- Help customers measure the success of their initial campaigns and drive clients to take actions based on your advice to improve performance
- Collaborate with Azalead Sales Managers to ensure successful transitions out of implementation for long term client satisfaction
- Contribute to documentation of best practices and other supporting materials that enable the implementation and customer success process
- Provide product enhancement insights to Azalead Product Management based on client feedback
- Billing and contract renewal for your accounts.
- Strong analytical background or willingness to learn and work with data and data analysis
- Comfortable delivering presentations and explaining the results of data analysis
- Full of positive energy and a no-problem attitude, you are flexible, a team player and have a rigorous attention for detail.
- Ability to persuade clients to execute best practices
- Excellent time management, project management, interpersonal, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills
- Experience with marketing automation, re-marketing and salesforce.com is a plus
- Passionate and with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent written and oral English & French skills.
Azalead is the international marketing automation platform for B2B. Azalead’s software identifies companies that visit a website, nurtures them with display advertising and alerts sales reps when key accounts are ready to engage. Azalead integrates with complementary sales and marketing applications including Salesforce.com. Founded by Nick Heys and Hervé Paolini in 2013, Azalead is used by over 500 B2B companies to accelerate sales. The company is headquartered in Paris, France.
Based in central Paris, we offer many benefits and a competitive pay plan with no caps! What really makes the difference is our open, transparent and international culture. By joining Azalead you will participate in the creation of a leading technology firm focused on customer success. You’ll act like an entrepreneur and be part of a winning, close-knit team. If this sounds like what you are looking for, we would be happy to hear from you.